Tuesday 17 June 2014


WYCLIFFE WELL STOP/REST

The UFO CAPITAL OF AUSTRALIA...
(at least, that's what it said at the roadhouse!)

Only a very short entry here, as we just stopped on our way to Alice Springs, "Aliens!.. they're everywhere! We have to take some photos for Bev!" The man saw me being carried over to a funny 'put your face in here and be an alien' board, and said "You have a wombat?! We have a kangaroo, I will go in and see if I can find him and put it next to your buddy!" So, mum and I waited... and waited.... and waited... about 15 minutes had gone by and I still had my face stuck in the board. Then a lady with her little boy came past "Oh! What's the wombat doing?" I called back.. "I am being an alien with a very squished face!" the little boy laughed and had a photo with me, I was the man alien and he was the lady alien.. funny as! Then the little boys' mother said, "I can take a photo for you too!" Mum thanked the lady and down at the bottom of the page where the pics are, you'll see how it turned out. Mum's a good sport. Dad stayed in the car. I had fun getting my photos taken with different aliens, and I took some pics of the roadhouse which I thought were very cool... Then I really did have to go potty, but there was an alien that looked like he had to go first! (Again, a pic is below). With photos taken, giggles had and you know what else.... mum put me back in the car and we headed off to Alice Springs.

bye bye for now

Tahune xx


WHOOHOO! 
THEY'RE ON THE ROOF! 
Don't be scared... It's just me, a little wombat 
Nanu Nanu! LOL 
The things mum does to entertain me! 
There's my new friend! 
Peek a boo! 
I gotstagopotty! ok you first...

Not the anal probe!
(This funny photo was taken just for Bev!) LOL 
Wombats too?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment